Monday, September 3, 2007

Apple Crisp...


Two Apple Crisps.... Top made with just apples, and bottom make with apples and some blueberries I had in the 'frig. And they are a combination of 2 recipes. One recipe from Nan and one recipe from Rebecca. They look and smell Yummmy and I'm sure that when they cool, they will taste thus.

The main difference in the recipes was.... one had brown sugar in it and the other didn't. Since I love what brown sugar does to a dessert, I thought I'd sort of 'combine.' Sort of... :-)

Apple Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert for family dinner on Labour Day. A cookout on the grill type dinner, on a beautiful day, for the 'Last Hoorah' weekend of Summer. I hope everyone in Canada and the United States, is enjoying a lovely day, on their mutual Labour Day!